This is information for your relating to the handling of your personal data when you visit our website. To provide the functions and services of our website, it is required that we collect your personal data. In the following, we explain you which of your data we collect, the purpose of the collection, and which rights you have in relation to your data.
The entity responsible for the processing of personal data on this website is (cf. Legal Information):
Aichweg 2 39011 Lana – Italien
P. IVA: IT02700050210
You may as well ask our data protection officer questions on data privacy at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use for Information Purposes
If you use the website without transmitting any other data to us (e.g. by registration or use of the contact form), we will only collect the technically required data, which are transmitted automatically to our server (e.g. IP address, date and time of the request, browser type and operating system). This is a technical requirement to allow us showing you our website. If personal data are affected in this context, Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR is the legal basis for the collection.
On our website, you may use a contact form to enter personal data. If you use the contact form, we collect and store the data you enter in the input screen (e.g. second name, first name, email address). There will be no forwarding to any third parties.
If consent is given, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. If your request has the purpose of preparing the signing of a contract, Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR is an additional legal basis. We use the data to process and answer your request only.
On our website you can subscribe to a newsletter. When you subscribe to the newsletter, we collect and save the information you enter in the input form (e.g., last name, first name, e-mail address). A disclosure to third parties does not occur. Subscription to the newsletter is only possible with your consent. Legal basis for processing is Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. The data is exclusively used for sending newsletters.
On our website you have the possibility to buy vouchers. To process your purchase and to save and store your data we use software provided by ADDITIVE s.n.c., 39011 Lana (BZ), Italy (“ADDITIVE”). Through the use of these services and systems your data will be processed and stored, at least in part, also outside of the EU or the EEC. The adequate level of data protection is based on an adequacy decision taken by the European Commission (“Privacy Shield”) or on data processing agreements. The data you provide is required to fulfil the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data we cannot conclude a contract with you. The data will not be transferred to an outside third party, except for your credit card data which will be transferred to the payment provider and to our tax accountant to fulfil our tax obligations. The data processing takes place in accordance with the requirements of art. 6 para. 1 lit a (consent) and/or lit b (processing necessary for the performance of a contract) of the GDPR.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (following: Google). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, ie text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We process and store your data only for as long as it is required for the processing or for complying with statutory duties. Once the purpose of processing no longer exists, your data will be blocked or erased. If there are any additional statutory duties to store the data, we block or erase your data upon the lapse of the statutory storing periods.
You have the following statutory rights against us relating to your personal data:
- Right to be informed As the data subject (affected person), you have the right to request a confirmation on whether we process personal data relating to you. If this is the case, you have the right to be informed of such personal data as well as to further information, e.g. the purpose of processing, the recipient and the scheduled storing period or the criteria for the determination of such period, respectively.
- Right to rectification and completion As the data subject, you have the right to request the immediate rectification of incorrect data. Taking into consideration the purpose of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete data.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) As the data subject, you have the right to erasure if processing is not necessary. This is the case e.g. if your data are no longer required for the original purposes, if you withdrew your statement of consent relating to data privacy, or if the data have been processed unlawfully.
- Right to restriction of processing As the data subject, you also have the right to restriction of the processing if e.g. you think that the personal data would be incorrect.
- Right to data portability As the data subject, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, customary and machine-readable format.
- Right to object As the data subject, you have the right to raise objection against the processing of certain of your personal data at any time for reasons resulting from your situation. In case of direct marketing, you as the data subject have the right to raise objection against the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such marketing at any time; this also applies to the profiling associated with such direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw your consent relating to data privacy You may withdraw a consent to the processing of your personal data with effect in the future at any time. The legality of the processing made until such withdrawal, however, is not affected by the foregoing.
Moreover, you may lodge complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you feel that the data processing does not comply with data protection regulations.